Labelled the largest seismic ship in the world, the Atlantic was either the best thing to happen at Horizon or the worst.....
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:59 pm
- Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Seen in the Medway Approach Channel from the local Pilot Cutter, bound for Sheerness Docks, before moving to lay up on buoys for six months.
- m20gp8.jpg (16.2 KiB) Viewed 4676 times
- m20gp7.jpg (19.16 KiB) Viewed 4677 times
- m20gp6.jpg (14.93 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
- m20gp5.jpg (17.55 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
- m20gp4.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
- m20gp3.jpg (13.23 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
- m20gp2.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
- m20gp1.jpg (18.62 KiB) Viewed 4678 times