Has everyone received the 'consultation letter'

Any news on the pension front, please put it here.....

Moderator: Vixen

tangleboss2

Everyone except me that is. Time to have another go at telling them my address I suppose...
marky9074
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anyone heard anything else since the letter.....?

Mark
tangleboss2

Nope - they did send me the letter and copies of several previous letters that I had missed though.
marky9074
Site Admin
Site Admin

marky9074 wrote:Anyone heard anything else since the letter.....?

Mark
Still no-one had any contact regarding this letter? Surely a descision must have been made now from the results of the letters?
gefgef

I was in contact with Peter Rees 2 weeks ago. He informed me that the result of the member poll was 'an overwhelming majority' to keep the pension fund as it is, i.e. not wind it up. He said that the result had been mailed to all members, but I didn't receive it. He was not in a position to provide details of the current performance of the fund or what individual members benefits would be. He was also unable to clearly define the present status of the fund (it is no longer a pension fund in wind-up so do we treat it as 'normal' pension fund and expect yearly statements?? can a member transfer out? what happens to a members pension if they die before retirement age??). All questions that you would expect the main trustee to be able to supply.
marky9074
Site Admin
Site Admin

.......I didn't get a copy of letter!